Table of Contents
Version 2.2.0 (6/10/07)
Version 2.1.0 (4/30/07)
- Changed the look and feel of the interface for the online swatch book section of the site.
Version 2.0.3 (3/19/07)
- Added the ability to order gel strings for CXI style products. These exist as single frame gel strings. RFID tag generation will automatically prepend the Wybron CXI colors to the string information.
- Added a dealer pricing grand total line for project details (viewable only by dealers).
- Added the ability to display notes on a per gel manufacturer basis.
Version 2.0.1 (3/13/07)
- Fixed a bug that caused cloned gelstrings to appear with the wrong frame order.
Version 2.0 (3/12/07)
- An order now has a default due date of 1 week from the date the order was saved. This can be changed by the user.
Version 1.3 (2/6/07)
- When cloning a gelstring, the created at date is updated on the new string to reflect the current date (not the date the original was created)
- Projects will now have a default name that reflects the date the project was created
- Gelstrings will now have a default name that reflects the date the string was created
- If the user does not select a default device in their profile, there is now a system default device decided by Wybron
- Email functions (orders, cheat sheets, etc.) now show a confirmation that the message was sent
- Users can now specify a default dealer email address in their account preferences
- Added text explaining that if a link in an email message got split over two lines, it would need to be copy and pasted into the web browser
- Gelstring frame order is now guaranteed
- Prices are now stored internally as retail pricing for all users; dealers will still see dealer pricing displayed
- Cheat sheets will now only show percentages for frames if the string is associated with a device and we have the formula for the device (effectively only Wybron products)
- Dealers now have a "quick order" function allowing them to order single strings without creating a project first
- Navigation between major sections of the site has been added to the top of the page
- Controls and data entry pop ups have been moved closer to the top of the page to ensure they do not get lost / scrolled off the bottom of the page
Version 1.2 (12/19/06)
- Palettes can now be sorted. Numeric sorts by code order, Hue sorts by the hue value for the color and book order displays colors in the same order as the manufacturer's swatchbook.
- Drop down lists for selecting a device to associate a gelstring with now displays the part number as well as the description.
- Dealers now have access to a "quick quote" function.
- Customer's business name and phone number now appears on the email sent to a dealer for ordering.
- Fixed a bug that prevented gel colors from being moved around in a gelstring after it had been saved.
Version 1.1 (11/3/06)
- "Manage Gelstrings" link now reads "Manage Gelstring Color Lists" to avoid confusion
- The date, as well as the day of week, a project was created now displays in the project list page
- Fixed a bug preventing the gel search field from inserting the gel into a string on click or return
- Dealers are now flagged as such and will see dealer pricing rather than retail
- Only dealers see the "Order" link for a project, everyone else needs to mail the project to their dealer for ordering
- European dealers are flagged as such and their orders are sent to both Wybron and to Wybron's European distributor
- Fix a bug that caused the "place order" button to be hidden if the user had font size overridden in their browser
Version 1.0 (10/19/06)
- Added CXI color conversions to Gels
- Added ability to combine arbitrary gel colors in Gels
- Users can set preferences for gel manufacturer and device in Manage Account
- Cheat sheets now print color names in white or black depending on background color
- Added contact phone and venue information to Projects
- Added graphic to graph in Gels to show color spectrum under the wavelength (not accurate, only there s a reminder)
- Initial release of ColorExpress IT